Saturday, April 23, 2011

Update

I guess for those of you who do check in to see what I have done lately I should give you an update. I have been trying to figure out what to do for the next strip and it finally hit me, my real life can be funny enough sometimes, especially when I divert the physical pain to other characters.

The next strip will hopefully be at least a little funnier than the first few. I just started sketching it tonight so it might be another day or two while I work out all the details and get it colored and lettered. In the mean time I will show you what I was working on while contemplating this next adventure and I also took a screenshot of the first panel and will let you have a look at that too.

If you read my posts, you will remember a certain j0kersWILD from the post about awesome Deviant artists. The piece that had me occupied while I was hashing out the plot line for the next strip is one of her newest and the concept of the whole thing made me want to color it. If you want to check out the original line work you can find it HERE and her colored version HERE


As promised I will show you the first panel sketch for the next episode. I might leave the sketchy unfinished look in this "episode" as it seems to add more character, I will obviously make it look decent, I just like the look of irregular lines sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment