Sunday, April 17, 2011

Giving in

I finally made up my mind. After doing for guest strips for Broken Icon's web comic I kind of got into a groove and decided to start doing one of my own. I have no idea of what kind of release schedule I will be using so, basically for now it will be whenever I finish one.

I will eventually make a page to keep the strips on so they will be easier to find. New strips will still appear on the main page when they are first uploaded and then be moved. If anyone has any code ideas to make it so I don't have all the strips on one page I would be very grateful and so would anyone that has to wait for the page to load.

I will be updating the first comic, "How to Fix Windows Update", by putting it into an easier to read format. The long four panel strip doesn't exactly work well when the text is small.

Here is a sneak peak at some art in progress, this one might be up sometime tomorrow or the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment