Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old joke with a new Twist

I was sitting around one day being bored, and for some reason this old superhero joke came out of nowhere. The original joke is a bit much for illustrating here without changing the rating filter of the entire blog so, I will just upload the new twist sketch that I made. Keep in mind that this was a very quick sketch, probably the length of time it takes to smoke 2 cigarettes which is what I did when I sketched it. This was done in a composition book that I carried around with me for doing quick sketches.


Click the pic to see a more readable version.


Legal Stuff:
Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash are all characters of DC Comics and I claim no rights to the actual characters just the drawing of those characters in a parody/joke style manner. The invisible man could be anyone from anywhere so copyright credits are difficult to give. This is for entertainment only please DO NOT reproduce this image, I mean come on the art really sucks in this one.

Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment