Thursday, April 14, 2011

BIC Guest Webcomic

Here is a another guest strip i did for the guys over at Broken Icon Comics. The line work and colors are mine and the text was added by the Chief Editor James Maddox.

These strips are fun but, I wouldn't want to do them full time, at least not with their release schedule. I agreed to do the strip as a fill in for the regular artist who has to be out for family matters but, I didn't know the release schedule was so tight. I thought it was just Wednesdays and Fridays, I had no idea that there was a Monday in there too.

Between the art, this blog and just trying to keep up with regular interests this last two weeks has been pretty rough. The strips have been pretty much all the practice I have had lately minus a few minutes that I used to try working out sketches for different angles. I am currently working on finishing up the last strip for this week as I write this, I needed a little break.

Have a look, click on strip for bigger version.


As always, Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment