Friday, April 8, 2011

Broken Icon Comics

This small Indy comic publisher is rather interesting, I may seem to be biased on this since I am friends with one of the partners. I haven't actually read any of their comics but, I have colored 3 covers for one of their titles as well as a guest strip for their webcomic. I also did a couple of other strips that aren't in their archive one of which is still just a pencil sketch.

You can check these guys out here. Here are some of the pieces I have done for them.

Covers for Panned! (colors only) Lines by Toni DaHora

Panned! #4

Panned! #5 Possible Variant


Panned! #5


Panned! #6


Webcomics

My guest strip for the site.


A little strip I did just to give the guys a good laugh.


This is just a random quick pencil sketch I did while they were at SPACE con in Columus, Oh. These could possibly work for any con actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment