Sunday, August 14, 2011

Latest WIPs

I have been pretty bad about not updating here lately and I'm sorry for those of you who do actually check in once in a while. I have been building my gallery and sketchbooks over at Nabyn.com lately and I haven't even updated my Deviant Art gallery with any of my new stuff that's at Nabyn.

Hopefully to make up for my lack of updates here is a few WIPs that I have done in the last couple days, actually one of them(profile) I just started this morning. I have been trying to sketch out some Original characters based off my characters from different RPGs that I have played, like AD&D, Shadowrun, V:tM, Werewolf, etc. and so forth.

These are also turning out to be great help in my anatomy practice although sometimes I will use a style that anatomy isn't really a requirement other than making sure appendages are attached in the right place.

Enjoy these few sketches and if you have any comments or suggestions, Feel free to leave them.

I'm not putting descriptions in on these since most of the changes between versions are pretty obvious. If I get around to actually finishing these the finished versions will be posted on my original art page and of course I will have a post on the front page saying they are done.









No comments:

Post a Comment