Thursday, August 18, 2011

Here is some more recent stuff


The first two are random poses

I was going for the look of a back flip or similar pose. Since the pose is pretty generic I can use it for pretty much any female character. could possibly use it for male characters but, that would require tweaking the base sketch so, I may as well make one just for them.


This was an attempt to draw a back flip style pose from a 3/4 angle and failed miserably but, it works for a ragdoll pose or carried unconscious/dead characters. This one would actually be easy to use as a unisex pose since the chest is the only area that needs any major tweaking.

This is just a quick random marker sketch in SAI, about 20 mins. I needed to clear my head and just do something without thinking about it too much. The only thought that went into this was "that line doesn't look good" *control-Z*. If I couldn't use undo to correct the look of the line then I left it and tried to fix it with "shading" which isn't in this piece on purpose. Anything that looks like shading is purely accidental or subconscious.


This is an Attempt at Ryvonne Draconis an OC that belongs to a friend of mine from Canada, she has played this character for as long as I've known her which is at least 10 years. I used the marker tool in SAI for this one too but, on a smaller setting. I plan to do a proper sketch of this character but first I have to get it to a repeatable state and then work on my wife's character so that they can actually have a "Family" pic, don't argue with a Malkavian.

No comments:

Post a Comment