Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finished Commission

I finished this commission the other day and just now got around to getting it uploaded here. I asked if any of my friends on Facebook had any requests and of all my friends only one had a request. She had a sketch that either her brother had done for her or it was a friend that made it but, either way somewhere over the years she managed to lose it. So, I decided that this would be the first of her two requests that I get done.






Unfortunately with all the art thieving that has been going on lately I decided to make a watermark for my stuff and decided to use smaller resolutions to make them a little harder to trace and what not. Not having lines in a colored piece helps deter tracing too since there aren't any real hard edges to follow, tracing a photo would be easier especially on a dark piece like this one and NO that ISN'T an invite to try. I'm not so full of myself that I think anyone would want to steal my stuff but, now days you never know.

Freddy and Nightmare on Elm Street are the property of Wes Craven and Some studio I can't remember which one. I prefer to credit the original creator of the character as to the studio anyway. I only take credit for the work done on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment