Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blocked

Just to update any who frequent my blog, I had planned to have a new comic strip for this last week but, as it turns out, I ended up with writer's block. My strips tend to flow from a base idea and then the first panel sets the rest. I had too many possible ideas and I just couldn't sort any of them out enough to try drawing the first panel. Now that I think about it, I haven't sketched anything all week, I'm not even sure what I have done all week. I'm hoping this next week will be a little less hectic and allow my brain to work out some new stuff, maybe I'll just sit down and draw up a bunch of strips ahead of time and then just color them before I upload them, that way if I have a blocked week again I will still have a strip to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment